Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Blog Prompt: What do you think you would like to do after High School? Which career, where to go, what to do? Explain why :)!


After high school I would like to go into the medical field, training to be either a dentist or paramedic. I would enjoy either of these professions because i have enjoyed my work as a first responder and I would love to help people in the future.

I believe that by being a paramedic, I would learn new skills and have a greater level of confidence in myself through emergency and stressful situations. I would be some peoples last hope, and I feel as though it takes experienced and brave men and women to go forth and pursue such a career.

Dentistry would give me a less stressful environment, and the ability to help people feel beautiful, through their smile. Dentists also get to make their own hours and dont have to work full weeks, this would be nice once i have children and settle down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment