Tuesday, June 24, 2014

My Spell

Blog Prompt: If you could magically get the power to cast one spell for the rest of your life, what spell would you choose and why? Make up a name and purpose for your spell. 


 If I could choose one spell to cast for the rest of my life it would be a spell that could reverse any moment I choose, in history. This spell would allow me to go back up to to 48 hours and change one thing that occurred in the past.There would be no consequences to this spell being used, except for the knowledge that the smallest change in the past will completely impact the future. 

 This spell could be used to go back and place my phone in a spot where I know I will be able to find it the next day, or go back and not say something to may parents, etc. 

 I would call this spell "Conversio." 

No comments:

Post a Comment